Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
2. THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT IMPACT YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. If you live in the United States, please read this carefully. Do not use the services on this website, including purchasing any items, until and unless you have read these Terms & Conditions and have agreed to them.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.karenmillen.com is operated by KarenMillen.com Limited (“We”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12054246 and with our registered office at 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester, England M1 2HF. Our UK VAT number is 185 4874 61. Our email address is [email protected]
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
- Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our “Deliveries” page here.
3. YOUR STATUS
- You may only purchase Products from us if:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old);
- you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
- are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see our “Deliveries” page
for further information).
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
- After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under clause 8 of these terms and conditions or under our Returns Policy.
- From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, we may end the Contract and clause 13 will apply.
- Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
- The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
- Please note postcode restrictions apply. Check your eligibility here.
6. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- If you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside the UK:
- your order may be subject to certain import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes, save where goods being imported to You are over $800 in aggregate value (per order) in which case We agree to pay the applicable import customs duty. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. We will not be liable or responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes which are your responsibility;
- you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law; and
- if you return any Products to us from a destination outside the UK, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having similar effect.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in pounds sterling (GBP), although please see clauses 7.5 and 7.6 for what happens if We discover an error in the price of any Product you order. Prices advertised on our site include UK VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- We accept payment by debit card, credit card, Apple Pay (iOS only), PayPal, Afterpay, and Klarna. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
- If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
- If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
- Please note that our percentage off promotions, discounts, or sale markdowns are customarily based on our own opinion of the value of this product, which is not intended to reflect a former price at which this product has sold in the recent past. This amount represents our opinion of the full retail value of this product today based on our own assessment after considering a number of factors – and to ensure we optimise your shopping experience. That’s why, before purchasing your latest investment, it’s important to acknowledge that you understand this.
8. YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT (EEA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- If you are a consumer in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until 14 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the last delivery.
- If you wish to cancel a Contract under clause 8.1, you just need to communicate this to us within the timescale set out in clause 8.1. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at [email protected] or by post at Karen Millen, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB1 9GD.You may use a copy of the cancellation form available here, but you are not required to do so.
- The right to cancel a Contract under clause 8.1 does not apply to cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
- If you cancel a Contract under clause 8.1 after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. The return service costs $4.00 per order. This payment can be made with either a credit card or PayPal. Please see our Returns Policy here for further information about how to return Products to us.
- As an alternative to using your rights under clause 8.1, you may wish to return an item to us. The return service costs $4.00 per order. This payment can be made with either a credit card or PayPal. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy
- Orders placed between 17th November and 18th December can be returned until the 15th January 2023. Orders placed on or after 18th December have the usual 30 days to return.
10. YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND (EEA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- If you are a consumer in the EEA and you cancel your Contract under clause 8.1, We will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
- refund any charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the least expensive delivery method We offer to your delivery destination; and
- make any refunds due to you by the method you used for payment:
- 14days after the day on which We receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us; or
- 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract
- Please see our Returns Policy here for more information about returns and refunds.
11. RETURN AND REFUND FOR RUSSIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY
- If you are a consumer in Russia, you have a legal right to refuse an order (that will also entail the cancellation of a Contract) if you change your mind within 7 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products of good quality.
- If you wish to cancel a Contract under clause 11.1 above, you just need to communicate this to us within the timescale set out in clause 11.1 by email at [email protected] or by post at boohoo, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB1 9GD. You may use a copy of the cancellation form available here, but you are not required to do so.
- The right to refuse an order under clause 11.1 of these terms does not apply to the following Products:
- Wearing apparel and knitwear (various types of lingerie, socks and stockings);
- Textiles (cotton, flax, silk, wool and synthetic fabrics, goods produced from nonwoven materials, e.g., tapes, ribbons, laces, etc.);
- Personal hygiene Products (combs, hairgrips, hair curlers, wigs, etc.);
- Perfume and cosmetics;
- Household chemical Products;
- Jewelry and other Products made of precious metal and/or precious stones;
- Watches with two or more functions;
- Unique Products designed in a way that only you can use it; and
- Other Products as prescribed by the laws applicable in the consumer’s place of residence.
- If you cancel a Contract under clause 11.1 of these terms after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. We will pay the costs of your returns if you use our free returns service in accordance with the Returns Policy here (if appli-cable in Russia at the time of refusing an order), but if you do not use this service in accordance with our instructions then you will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us. Please see our Returns Policy here for further in-formation about how to return Products to us.
- If you do not wish to use our Returns Policy or the Returns Policy does not apply to Russia at the time of refusing an order, you must return the Products in person, by post or by a courier service at your own expense. If you request that We organise the return of the Products in a way not specified in the Returns Policy, then our expenses may be deducted from your refund.
- Please send the Products to boohoo.com, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB1 9GD.
- You must ensure that you return the Products in a marketable condition and with duly consumer performance. You must also attach the order and the Dispatch Confirmation confirming the Conclusion of the Contract in respect of the Products. Otherwise, We may not accept the return.
- We will refund you the total amount you paid under the Contract including the prices of the Products and the delivery costs. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect our expenses for the return of the Products from you to us (if any such expenses occurred). Please send a refund request to [email protected] The refund will be carried out within 10 days from the day when We receive your request.
- By placing an order, you give us consent to refund (if it appears necessary) by crediting the relevant amount of money to your bank account. As an alternative, you may refund in cash in our office (clause 11.2 above).
12. FAULTY PRODUCTS
- If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
- If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please notify us using the contact details set out in clause 8.2.
- If you discover that your Product is faulty after 30 days we reserve the right to request evidence, such as images of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
13. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 7.5 or clause 7.6.
- If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 13.1, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
14. OUR LIABILITY
- 1. If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
- 2. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- 3. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
15. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- 2. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- 3. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 14 please contact us using the details set out in clause 8.2.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION, BINDING ARBITRATION, AND CLASS WAIVER
- 2. BY EXPRESSLY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND BY USING ANY SERVICES OF OUR SITE, YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO YOUR INFRINGEMENTS OR VIOLATIONS OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY US, ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- 3. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 12. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
- 4. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision, or any part of it, or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- 5. We will be responsible for paying any individual consumer’s initial arbitration fees. But, unless any of the claims brought affords the prevailing party an award of attorneys’ fees, and the arbitrator makes a determination to award reasonable fees to the prevailing party under the fee-shifting provided by applicable law, each party will bear its/his/her own attorneys’ fees.
- 6. You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In other words, in any dispute or resolution of claim, NEITHER YOU NOR US WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER PARTIES OR CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION, OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AS A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS ARBITRATION, OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. You and We agree that the arbitrator or arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator or arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may be raised only in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- 7. If any provision of this arbitration agreement set forth in this Section 15 is found to be unenforceable or otherwise void or invalid, the unenforceable, void, or invalid provision will be severed from this Section, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS KARENMILLEN.COM LIMITED, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES, FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND/OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LEGAL FEES) AGAINST KARENMILLEN.COM LIMITED ARISING FROM, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (i) YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALES, (ii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; (iii) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEFAMATION OF SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY, OR VIOLATIONS OF SUCH PERSON’S OR ENTITY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, or (iv) YOUR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CONFIDENCE OR PRIVACY OWED TO KARENMILLEN.COM LIMITED, OR (v) ANY FALSE STATEMENTS OR CLAIMS MADE BY YOU IN ANY FORM ABOUT KARENMILLEN.COM LIMITED OR ABOUT ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NOTE THAT THE ARBITRATION PROVISIONS OF CLAUSE 15 DO NOT APPLY TO ANY INDEMNIFICATION CLAIMS OR ACTIONS BROUGHT AGAINST YOU BY US PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION.
18. KAREN MIILLEN PREMIER – ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR UNLIMITED DELIVERY
Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for Karen Millen Premier (“Premier”). These Terms are between you and karenmillen.com UK Limited and/or its affiliates ("karenmillen" or "Us") and govern our respective rights and obligations. You can subscribe to Karen Millen Premier from your desktop, tablet, mobile or android device. Please note that your use of the karenmillen.com website using any device and Premier membership are also governed by the agreements listed and linked to below, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements on the karenmillen.com website, all of which (as changed over time) are incorporated into these Terms. If you sign up for a Premier membership, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements.
- Karen Millen Terms and Conditions
Premier is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless earlier cancelled or terminated, and is only available to individuals residing in the United States, excluding territories.
Premier Use and Benefits
Premier members who have paid the Premier fee stated [AMOUNT] will receive free standard and express delivery. Premier can be used on the karenmillen.com/us website. You must have a registered Karen Millen customer account and be logged in to your customer account to use Premier. Premier shipping benefits depend upon inventory availability, order deadlines, and in some cases the shipping address. Premier is available for delivery to the United States, excluding territories. You must place your order in accordance with Karen Millen’s delivery timescales as advised from time to time. It is your responsibility to select your preferred eligible delivery service. We reserves the right to alter the delivery service valid in this promotion at any time; in which case you will be offered the delivery service available at that time free of charge. Karen Millen will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation force majeure events and third party issues.
You may cancel your Premier membership any time by contacting customer service. If you cancel within 14 days of signing up, we will refund your full membership fee; provided that we may charge you (or withhold from your refund) the value of Premier benefits used by you and your account during this 14-day period. If you cancel at any other time, no refund will be provided.
We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion. We may send you email and other communications related to Premier and your Premier membership (regardless of any settings or preferences related to your Karen Millen account). Use of the Premier benefits is limited to the customer account provided in your membership information. You may not transfer or assign your Premier membership or any Premier benefits, including promotion codes for Premier memberships or benefits, except as allowed in these terms. Premier is for personal use only. Premier members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Premier benefits. From time to time, we may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove Premier membership benefits.
Fees and Renewal
The membership fee for Premier is stated $49.99. From time to time, we may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary. The Premier membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Taxes may apply on either or both of the membership fee and the reduced shipping charges for Premier.
Termination by Us
We may terminate your Premier membership at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will give you a prorated refund based on the number of full months remaining in your membership. You are responsible for using Premier in accordance with the terms and conditions. Any breach will result in termination of your membership. We will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Premier membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Limitation of Liability
19. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
20. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by English law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law, except that if you are not resident in England then English law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
- In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to [email protected]
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Karen Millen by email to [email protected] or by post, Karen Millen, PO Box 553, BURNLEY, BB11 9GD.
- If you are not satisfied with how We have handled any complaint, you may wish to request that the complaint be referred for alternative dispute resolution (where an independent body considers the facts of the dispute and seeks to resolve it without you having to go to court). Disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found here.
22. PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Official Karen Millen promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.karenmillen.com. To utilise your promotion code, click the "redeem a promotion code" button on the order summary page and enter the specific code. Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are not transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of KarenMillen.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time. Promotion codes are only valid on KarenMillen.com for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, US or Australian dollars. Payment by Euros, US or Australian dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage.
23. CALIFORNIA PURCHASES
- The following is a notice to residents of California regarding Proposition 65: California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. WARNING: Some Products on our Online Store from time to time may contain chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm and may be included on the Prop 65 chemical list. If you need additional information to make your purchase of Products, please email us at: [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible to provide you with the information we possess about the materials within our Products. For more information on Proposition 65, please visit here.
24. GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gift certificates are not currently available for purchase, if you have an existing gift certificate this can still be redeemed onsite by entering the voucher that was sent to you via email at checkout.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your karenmillen.com account for your next purchase using the same Gift Certificate code.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.