Returning your items couldn’t be easier with our range of returns options, all of which are free.
Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid on any items purchased from Thursday 1st November up to, and including, Thursday 13th December.
Extended Christmas returns policy online & in-store
Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid on any items purchased from Thursday 1st November up to, and including, Thursday 13th December. Any items purchased (online or in any standalone store) can be returned for a full refund until Sunday 13th January 2019. Any items purchased after 13th December will be subject to the usual 30-day policy.
Find out more about all our return options.
If you are unhappy with any of your item(s) you can return them free of charge.
You have 30 days from the date you receive your item(s) to return your item(s). This applies to both full price and sale items.
Please note that earrings are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt to standalone stores only. You are unable to return items to a Karen Millen concession in a department store or to outlet stores.
- Refunds are processed within 3 - 5 working days.
- Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached.
- Affix the Freepost label provided with your parcel
- Complete and enclose the Returns form
- Drop off at any Post Office at your convenience
- Proof of postage should be retained until your refund has been processed
- Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached
- When we receive your order we will send an email confirming the refund has been successful and your original payment method will be credited.