Returning your items couldn’t be easier with our range of returns options, all of which are free.
Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid on any items purchased from Thursday 1st November up to, and including, Thursday 13th December.
Extended Christmas returns policy online & in-store
Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid on any items purchased from Thursday 1st November up to, and including, Thursday 13th December. Any items purchased (online or in any standalone store) can be returned for a full refund until Sunday 13th January 2019. Any items purchased after 13th December will be subject to the usual 30-day policy.
Find out more about all our return options.
You have 30 days from the date you receive your item(s) to notify us that you wish to return your item(s) or to return your item(s) using this form. This applies to both full price and sale items.
Please note that earrings are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Complete the table above and enclose the Returns portion of this dispatch note with your item(s)
- Affix the label provided onto your parcel and return using UPS. Visit www.ups.com and click on Locations to see a list of UPS drop off points
- Please keep record of the return tracking number that is on your label, as you can enter this on www.ups.com to track the status of your parcel
- Proof of postage should be retained until your refund has been processed
- Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached
- You can also return your item(s) to the Karen Millen store in Montreal. Rockland Centre, 2305 Rockland Road, Space 2620, Montreal, QC H3P3E9. Phone: (438) 800-1530
- Enter the reason code in the table above against the item(s) you wish to return and take this dispatch note along with your item(s) to the store
- Please visit www.karenmillen.com for full store details
Items purchased in a standalone store must be returned to a standalone store in the same country that they were purchased in. Items purchased in a concession must be returned to a concession in the same country that they were purchased in. Items purchased in Canada cannot be returned to stores outside Canada.