Your exclusive member benefits
Welcome to your exclusive Karen Millen Black loyalty programme
Your tailored membership gives points every time you shop, which we convert into your loyalty voucher at the end of each season. Plus, enjoy free delivery on all orders, access to special offers and promotions and exclusive gifts in-store and online.
how to become a km black member
KM Black membership is reviewed based on seasonal spend and frequency of transactions. To become a KM Black member, please visit us in-store, or sign up online. You can also email us here with your full details.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR KAREN MILLEN BLACK MEMBERSHIP
- Earn points every time you shop online and in-store.
- A seasonal loyalty voucher based on the points you have earned.
- Early access to sale and promotion previews.
- Exclusive offers and competitions.
- Invitations to exclusive Karen Millen Black events.
- Personal VIP service at your preferred Karen Millen store.
As a Karen Millen Black member you'll earn points with every purchase you make, both in-store and online. At the end of each season, we will convert your points into a unique loyalty voucher to spend in-store or online during the new season.
Every AUD $1 you spend earns you 1 point*. You need a minimum of 1000 points per season to qualify for a reward voucher:
1000 points equates to a AUD $50 end of season reward
2000 points equates to a AUD $200 end of season reward
4000 points equates to a AUD $400 end of season reward
Our top five KM Black members each season will be eligible for an additional reward.
Your Loyality Voucher
Loyalty vouchers are issued twice a year. Once in late January and once in late July.Start shopping now
Frequently asked questions
WHAT IS MY KM BLACK USERNAME?
Your username is the email address you originally registered your account with.
CAN I EARN POINTS FROM MY FIRST TRANSACTION?
Yes. You will earn points from your first transaction.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY DETAILS?
Simply email your new details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW MANY POINTS DO I EARN FOR EACH TRANSACTION?
One point for every AUD $1 spent in-store and online.
WHAT ARE MY POINTS WORTH?
You need a minimum of 1000 points per season to quality for a reward voucher. 1000 points equates to a AUD $50 end of season reward, 2000 points equates to a AUD $200 end of season reward and 4000 points equates to a AUD $400 end of season reward. The five members with the most points each season will also be eligible for an additional reward.
HOW DO MY POINTS WORK?
We award points seasonally, so you can earn points on Autumn/Winter purchases between 1 January and 30 June. These are redeemable against purchases made from the following Spring/Summer collection. Between 1 July and 31 December, you can earn points on Spring/Summer purchases. These are redeemable against purchases made from the new Autumn/Winter collection. Points can be redeemed twice a year and are issued around 3 weeks after the season ends. Your reward vouchers are valid until the end of each season.
WHAT DO I EARN POINTS ON?
You earn points on the purchase price of every piece you buy in standalone stores or online (this excludes concession and outlet stores). This includes items purchased at a discount or on sale, but does not include shipping charges. You will not earn points on gift vouchers. Laybuys will only be eligable for points once the laybuy has been completed.
DO I NEED A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF POINTS TO QUALIFY FOR A REWARD VOUCHER?
Yes, you need a minimum of 1000 points by the end of the season to receive a reward voucher. 1000 points equates to a AUD $50 end of season reward 2000 points equates to a AUD $200 end of season reward 4000 points equate to a AUD $400 end of season reward Our top five KM Black members each season will be eligible for an additional reward.
HOW DO I EARN POINTS IN-STORE?
Your store stylist will prompt you for your KM Black membership number, name or phone number when you pay, and your points will be added at the till.
HOW DO I EARN POINTS ONLINE?
You will automatically earn points when you shop online at www.karenmillen.com.au,as long as you sign into your account before making a purchase.
CAN I EARN POINTS IN OUTLET OR CONCESSIONS?
No, you can only earn reward points in standalone Karen Millen stores or online.
WILL MY POINTS EXPIRE?
Your points will expire at the end of each season.
HOW SOON DO I GET MY REWARD VOUCHER?
We send out reward vouchers approximately three weeks after the end of the season, so your Autumn/Winter voucher is sent late July and your Spring/Summer voucher, late January.
HOW DO I GET MY REWARD VOUCHER?
If you have registered your email with us, we’ll email it to you. If you haven’t, we’ll send your reward voucher in the post.
HOW AND WHERE CAN I REDEEM MY VOUCHER?
Your voucher can be redeemed in any standalone Karen Millen store. Please note that vouchers issued must be used in their country of issue. You cannot redeem vouchers online.
WHAT CAN I BUY WITH MY REWARD VOUCHER?
Reward vouchers must be spent in a single transaction – you can spend yours on any full priced product. This excludes gift vouchers.
WHAT IF I HAVE LOST MY REWARD VOUCHER?
Treat your reward voucher like cash and keep it safe. Karen Millen cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers, and they will not be re-issued or replaced.
- The following Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms') apply to and govern the Karen Millen Black Loyalty Programme promoted and operated by Karen Millen Australia Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia under the ACN 139 645 211 with a registered office at 19 Newton Street Richmond, Victoria, VIC 3121 ("Karen Millen", "we", "us", “our”).
- Applying for, or using, a Karen Millen Black Account will constitute acceptance of these Terms. You must therefore read them carefully.
- All Programme applicants must be individuals aged 16 years or older, reside within Australia or New Zealand and must complete an application in-store or online.
- We may approve your application at our absolute discretion, and if approved we will activate your Karen Millen Black account and you will become a member ('Member').
- All Members must include within their application a valid email address in order to register. Any change of email address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application at our absolute discretion.
- Members will be able to update their personal details online at www.karenmillen.com/au. Once you have been approved as a Karen Millen Black Member, you will be sent a VIP number which will be used to identify you in-store.
- We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Programme account, if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the Terms, if the Member has supplied false or misleading information, if we consider that the Member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff, or if it is believed that the Programme and the products and services available through it are being misused.
- Such misuse shall include but will not be limited to the purchase of products through the Programme for resale purposes.
- You cannot transfer your Karen Millen Black membership or any of the stored points on your account to any other person.
- The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use, points can only be earned, held or redeemed as set out in these Terms, or in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Programme, and may not be earned, held or redeemed in any other way.
- Members will accumulate points on their Karen Millen Black account when they make qualifying Karen Millen purchases.
- As a Karen Millen Black Member you will automatically earn 1 point for every AUD $1 you spend in-store and online. At the end of each season (“Qualifying Accumulation Period”), any points accrued on your Karen Millen Black account will be converted into a reward voucher redeemable in participating stores. There are two Accumulation Periods per calendar year:
“Autumn/Winter” where you earn points between 1 January and 30 June inclusive.
“Spring/Summer” where you earn points between 1 July and 31 December inclusive.
- When a Member earns in excess of 1000 points within the Qualifying Accumulation Period, at the end of the Qualifying Accumulation Period a Reward Voucher shall be issued by Karen Millen via email or letter in accordance with the table below:
- The reward vouchers will only be valid on full price merchandise for the limited period of time as specified on the voucher, after which time they will expire.
- Once reward vouchers have expired they may not be used to make purchases.
- Your voucher must be used in a single transaction.
- Please treat your reward vouchers as cash. Karen Millen cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers, and they will not be re-issued or replaced.
- The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of points:
Only one Karen Millen Black account may be used per transaction; You can earn Karen Millen Black points in all standalone Karen Millen stores in Australia and New Zealand. You will also earn points when you shop online. You will not earn points in Concession and Outlet stores; You can earn points on full price, discounted or sale merchandise. You will not earn points on shipping chargers or when purchasing gift vouchers. There are two Qualifying Accumulation Periods per year. Autumn/Winter is 1 January until 30 June and Spring/Summer is 1 July until 31 December in each year. Points expire at the end of each period. Up to 3 weeks after the expiry of the points accumulation period, qualifying points will be converted into reward vouchers; If a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly; Points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided and at Karen Millen’s sole discretion, where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase); Uou can check the points balance on your Karen Millen Black account by asking in-store or by emailing Customer Service here; You will not earn points on your postage and packaging spend when you shop online; we may not credit your account with the points from any given transaction until up to 7 working days after the transaction; and, points have no cash value.
- The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any reward vouchers:
members can redeem reward vouchers in standalone stores only;
vouchers can only be redeemed in their country of issue. New Zealand vouchers cannot be used in Australia and Australian vouchers cannot be used in New Zealand.
reward vouchers may be used as part or full payment on full price merchandise in Karen Millen standalone stores within Australia and New Zealand. You cannot redeem reward vouchers in Outlet and Concession stores. You cannot use your reward vouchers on gift cards or vouchers. If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of the reward voucher, then there will be no refund or cash alternative given out for the difference;
only one Karen Millen Black account can be used per transaction when redeeming reward vouchers;
if a purchase is refunded where the tender was a reward voucher, then the reward voucher and any additional tender used will be refunded according to the standard Karen Millen refund policy;
reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer, promotion or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party;
points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Points will not be awarded when purchasing gift cards/vouchers. Reward vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards/vouchers.
- Karen Millen and Aurora Fashions employees, sub-contractors and /or their agents, may not participate in the Programme.
- Karen Millen Black Membership is only available to Australian and New Zealand residents.
- We may terminate any Member's Programme account should the account be inactive for a period of eighteen months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Programme account will be lost if the Member's Programme account is terminated or the Programme is closed. A Member can terminate his or her Programme account at any time by emailing customer Service here.
- Members will receive periodical email updates of their points and rewards balance. The frequency of the communications may vary. Points balances can be checked in-store or by emailing email@example.com. Customer Service will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these Terms will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us.
- These Terms may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms when they go online at www.karenmillen.com.au, or when they use their Karen Millen Black account. As such we strongly encourage you to review these Terms from time to time.
- We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Karen Millen has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the Terms are changed by such company or acquirer in accordance with the corresponding Section above.
- The limit of our liability under these Terms will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these Terms and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Members Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud and these Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably agree that the courts of the state of New South Wales, Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms or their subject matter.
- Karen Millen Black Members will earn points on all qualifying transactions at standalone stores in Australia and online at www.karenmillen.com/au
- Karen Millen Black Members will not earn points on any transactions made at the following Karen Millen Stores
- Standalone stores in: United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Luxembourg, Spain, Sweden, USA
All Karen Millen Outlet stores worldwide
All Karen Millen Concession stores worldwide
All Karen Millen Franchise stores in the following countries:
Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Monaco, Morocco, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, U.A.E., Ukraine, Vietnam.
- You can redeem your Karen Millen Black reward vouchers in standalone stores in Australia.
- Vouchers can only be used in their country of issue.
- You cannot redeem your reward vouchers in Outlet and Concession stores.