Terms and Conditions
Looking for information about our terms & conditions, our cookie policies or who our authorised resellers are and our fight against counterfeit products?
Our Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the websites www.karenmillen.com (the "Website"). The Website and the Goods are provided by Karen Millen Fashions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 6822177 with a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("Karen Millen", "we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of the Goods.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
Part 1 - Information about our Website and Goods
This Part 1 sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers may apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
the colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings; all sizes and measurements of the Goods are approximate;
all Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
the Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa; and
we may need to change the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulation requirements.
Part 2 – Buying and Reserving Goods and Delivery
This Part 2 sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a – Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
Adding product to your shopping basket.
Checkout step 1 – Login details.
Checkout step 2 – address details.
Checkout step 3 – payment details and confirmation of Order.
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any applicable delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select payment by credit or debit card we will process the payment after you submit your order. Your credit or debit card will be debited after the Order has been accepted by us.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you or to your nominated store as selected by you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product.
We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order dispatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
You must select your delivery country in the drop down box at the top right-hand side of the page during navigation of the site or during the checkout process. Prices will then automatically be shown in your local currency. For example, if you select France as your delivery destination, you will see Euro prices and your transaction will be in Euros.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes. Our VAT number is: 100 1842 78.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling with the exception of Orders made in Ireland and Belgium which are in Euro, Denmark which is in Danish Kroner and Argentina and Japan which are in US dollars. Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process. The actual price charged to International customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by your credit or debit card company.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Part 2b – Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed here.
We endeavor to ensure that the Goods that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Karen Millen nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated time frame.
Delivery of all Goods outside of the EU will be seven (7)- ten (10) days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
Delivery costs are as follows:
Europe: up to €10
Rest of World: $25
Risk of loss and damage of the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods.
Part 3 – Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any Goods you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the Goods you are returning.
UK, ROI and EU customers can, at any time within fourteen (14) days of receiving Goods from us, cancel their contract and (a further fourteen (14) days to) return any Goods to us in the condition that they were sold by.
Denmark and Rest of World customers can return any Goods to us within thirty (30) days' of receiving the Goods from us. All customers that purchase from our Website must use the following methods:
Sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Karen Millen Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or in the UK, Ireland, Belgium or Denmark by returning them with the returns slip to your nearest standalone Karen Millen store. If Goods are returned by UK,ROI and Belgian customers within the fourteen (14) day period, in the manner described below, we will offer you a full refund. We do not offer exchanges or gift vouchers.
For hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned if unwrapped unless the product is faulty. Please ensure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of Goods where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
We offer a free postal returns service for purchases made in the UK only. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. In addition, on sales in the UK, Ireland, Belgium or Denmark only, you may return the Goods by taking them and the dispatch note, to one of our standalone Karen Millen stores. For the avoidance of doubt, on sales in the Rest of World, Goods can only be returned via our postal returns services. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
In addition to the fourteen (14) days returns period that is granted to you under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Consumer Contract Regulations") as amended or superseded from time to time. If you wish, you may notify us by email informing us that you wish to cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (fourteen (14) days from the day after you receive the Goods). We will need you to complete the Withdrawal Form and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Returning Goods to a standalone Karen Millen store (UK, Belgium, Denmark and Ireland only).
If you wish to return Goods to a standalone Karen Millen store you must take them, within fourteen (14) days of notifying us of cancellation, (30 days in Denmark), to one of our standalone Karen Millen stores using the dispatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Karen Millen outlet or Karen Millen concession within department stores. If you are eligible to return Goods to a standalone Karen Millen store, Orders can only be returned in the country the Order was placed in.
The dispatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of Goods where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact. Visit our store locator to find your nearest Karen Millen store.
Returning Goods by Post
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
Complete the returns note and enclose it with your parcel whilst requesting proof of postage. Please retain this until you have received your refund. When we receive your Order we will send an email to you confirming the refund has been successful and your card will be credited.
If you are returning Orders in the UK, you can use the freepost labels provided to return your Order.
Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
The returns address is Karen Millen Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
Provided that you have notified us that you wish to cancel your entire order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Consumer Contract Regulations"), and the return of your goods also meets the terms of Part 3 of our terms and conditions, we will refund all basic delivery cost (such cost equal to the least expensive delivery cost that we offer). If you are entitled to a refund of basic delivery costs, you must claim your refund of basic delivery costs by contacting us at email@example.com. Please allow five working days from the date we have received your delivery charges refund request for the refund to be processed. Please be aware that you will not be entitled to a refund of your delivery charges if you are only returning part of your order.
If you do not exercise your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations, the delivery cost of returning the Goods to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your return you should select 'duty payable by sender'. If your return is because the goods are faulty, you will be liable for the costs of postage and any applicable import duty but we will refund the costs once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty, on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the Contact Us page on the Website.
All refunds under this Part 3 will be made within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the returned Goods.
Part 4 – General terms relating to our relationship with you
This Part 4 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you. We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
We warrant to you that any Goods purchased from us through our Website are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Goods you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
(a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
(b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
(c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; and loss of anticipated savings.
We reserve the rights to take any customer account out of use, or terminate any membership to our VIP programme 'Karen Millen Black' at any time if it is believed that the website, the products and services available through it, and/or such membership to Karen Millen Black are being misused.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law unless as a matter of law you are entitled to rely on the laws of your country of domicile as a consumer.
You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes for customers in England and Wales, and the Scottish courts for customers in Scotland. For all other customers unless as a matter of law you are entitled to bring or defend an action as a consumer in your country of domicile, you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website is our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Karen Millen is a trade mark belonging to us and no license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourable similar without our written permission.
The celebrities named or featured on the Website have not endorsed recommended or approved any of the products offered on the Website.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
Security & Privacy
Karen Millen Fashions Limited ("we","our","us","Karen Millen") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.KarenMillen.com ("Website") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
We believe shopping on the Website is as secure as shopping in store. In addition we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognise the importance of protecting information collected from them.
We are a subsidiary of Aurora Fashions Group Limited (company number: 07410878) ("Aurora") and we take your privacy very seriously.
We work hard to make sure that we only use your information in the ways that you want us to. This privacy statement explains what information we collect on the Website, how and when it is collected, what we use it for now, how it is stored and how we will use it in the future.
If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected, stored or used which are not answered by this privacy statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) (the "Act"), the data controller is Karen Millen Fashions Limited of The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
No Junk Mail
Updating your personal details
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you is correct and up to date at all times. You can at any time amend or update your information by clicking here to log in and update your details. You are entitled under the Act to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. And lastly This Privacy Statement may change and therefore you should review it regularly. We will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so. If you have any questions relating to this statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our fight
If you see a suspicious website selling what appear to be Karen Millen products please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we will take the necessary steps to take legal action to have these websites shut down. We strongly advise that you do not purchase from these websites as the products are not authorised by Karen Millen and are often counterfeit which means poor quality copies of our beautifully crafted products. To help, we have listed our authorised resellers for you. If you see any sites that are not on this list, these are fake websites, please do not purchase from them. Together we can remove these illegal websites and ensure that none of our clients are mislead into purchasing counterfeit products or victims of a scam.
OUR ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PROGRAMME
We are dedicated to protecting our brand and you as our valued clients from counterfeit goods and fake sellers. This is a summary of our progress to date: We have identified over 2,500 sites selling counterfeit goods and action has been taken against all of these sites. 2,210 counterfeit sites are now down and action is being taken by our in house security team against another 224. 38,024 infringing URLs have been removed from the results pages of search engines. Over 23,000 listings have been removed from various marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Taobao and Alibaba
WHERE CAN I BUY KAREN MILLEN PIECES FROM A STORE?
Karen Millen pieces can be purchased from the following retail stores:
UK & IRELAND
Brown Thomas, de Gruchy, Elys, Fenwick/Bentalls, Harrods, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Selfridges
De Bijenkorf, El Corte Inglés, Galeries Lafayette, Karstadt, Magasin, NK Printemps, Stockmann, BHV – France, Kadewe, Oberpollinger, Steen and Strom
WHERE CAN I BUY KAREN MILLEN PIECES ONLINE?
Karen Millen pieces can be purchased from the following retailers online:
Karen Millen: www.karenmillen.com, Bloomingdales: www.Bloomingdales.com, De Bijenkorf: www.debijenkorf.nl, House of Fraser: www.houseoffraser.co.uk, John Lewis: www.johnlewis.com, LDF: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/L-D-F-ONLINE, Next Label: www.next.co.uk/branded, Selfridges: www.selfridges.com, Very Exclusive: www.veryexclusive.co.uk, Zalando: www.zalando.co.uk/women-home/, Official Karen Millen eBay Outlet: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Karen-Millen-Official
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Our Security and Privacy Statement, which sets out information about the cookies on the Site and the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Our Terms and Conditions, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions.
If you purchase goods from the Site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.karenmillen.com is a site operated by Karen Millen Fashions Limited ("we", "our", "us", "Karen Millen"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6822177 and have our registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt, Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT. Our main trading address is Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4PN. Our VAT number is 100 10842 78. We are a limited company.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence). We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Site. We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions. By uploading a photographic image to Instagram with the hashtag #MYKM and responding or communicating the #YesKM on Instagram and or Facebook in response to an image you have uploaded, you hereby grant Karen Millen a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use your image(s) on the Website, customer communications, paid social media advertisements and/or on any Karen Millen social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to the Site, you grant Karen Millen a non-exclusive licence to use that content. Although you as the legal owner will still own the copyright in your content, Karen Millen will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your content. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. Karen Millen may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your content in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions. If you wish to make any use of content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THE SITE
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
"KAREN MILLEN" trade marks are trade marks of Karen Millen Fashions Limited.
To contact us, please email email@example.com. Thank you for visiting the Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all prize promotions and competitions.
- From time to time Karen Millen will run competitions and promotions (“Competition(s)”) on this website. Competitions may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition unless otherwise expressly stated in the promotional activity with a specific Competition.
- The promoter of the Competitions, unless otherwise specified, is Karen Millen Fashions Limited (company registration number: 9822177), The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire, Witney OX29 5UT.
- All entries must be submitted to Karen Millen’s official website www.karenmillen.com.
- By submitting your entry you agree to assign to Karen Millen or the relevant promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee. All submissions and any other supporting material will become the exclusive property of Karen Millen or the relevant promoter upon receipt.
- Once entered, entries cannot be returned/withdrawn entries in the incorrect format will not be considered. All entries received by Karen Millen before or after the prize promotions specifications will automatically be disqualified.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Karen Millen reserves the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- There will be no cash alternative.
- Promotional codes cannot be redeemed in any Karen Millen factory outlet or Karen Millen concession within a department store.
- It is assumed that by entering Competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer has agreed to allow you time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered. Karen Millen or any relevant third parties are not liable in any way in respect of any winner who in unable for any reason to accept and/or attend a prize.
- Competitions are not open to any employees of Karen Millen, the promoter or their immediate families, a Competition promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Competition.
- Karen Millen shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- Karen Millen takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical reason or other reason.
- Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Entries made through third parties, agents or entries delivered, late, incomplete, offensive, violent, pornographic, obscene and deemed not suitable for viewing or infringe the rights of third parties or are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated only one Competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person and cannot be transferrable. Any participants acting on behalf of someone else will be disqualified. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Once selected, only the winner(s) will be contacted personally by email using the contact details provided upon entry.
- Winners will be notified on the day that the winner is selected. Winners will have 5 (five) working days to respond in full or another winner will be selected.
- Karen Millen’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- Entry to the Competition and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name, image and any competition entry photograph, for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation.
- Karen Millen reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this Competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice. Karen Millen and the entrant acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, or any other social media site.
- By entering a Competition, entrants expressly acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language and that any translation prepared for any reason will be of no legal effect and the English version of these official rules shall govern any dispute.
- Where Karen Millen runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Karen Millen shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Karen Millen be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, tax liability damage or injury arising under or in connection with this Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
25% OFF EVERYTHING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Purchase is necessary.
2) This offer must be redeemed between Wednesday 24 November 2016 up to and including 28 November 2016 at 23:59 only (the "Discount Period") and is open to Karen Millen customers ("KM Customers") aged 18 years' old and over, only.
3) The 25% off discount (the "KM Discount") can be redeemed against Karen Millen full priced and outlet items in a Karen Millen standalone store or on the Karen Millen website www.karenmillen.com ("KM Website"). The KM Discount cannot be redeemed in any Karen Millen factory outlets or Karen Millen concessions within department stores, or on the purchase of a gift card or e-voucher. All participating Karen Millen store locations can be located on the KM Website.
4) The KM Customers must redeem the KM Discount in the Discount Period.
5) If a purchase is made by a KM Customer using the KM Discount during the Discount Period is returned to Karen Millen in accordance with Karen Millen's returns policy located on the KM Website, the KM Customer shall be refunded at the discounted price.
6) The KM Discount is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, KM Black card or competition.
7) The KM Discount is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the KM Discount in the event of any circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9) KM Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon redeeming the KM Discount.
10) The Promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering the KM Discount. The Promoter will use the KM Customer details to keep the KM Customer informed of relevant offers and other marketing communications (which the KM Customer can unsubscribe from at any time). By the KM Customers providing details the KM Customers are providing their consent to these terms.
11) The KM Customers statutory rights are not affected. The KM Discount is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts if the KM Customer is a resident in England and Wales, the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts if the KM Customer is a resident in Scotland and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts if the KM Customer is a resident in Northern Ireland.
13) Promoter: Karen Millen Fashions Limited (registered company number: 6822177), The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT ("Promoter" and "Karen Millen").
Terms and Conditions
Looking for information about our terms & conditions, our cookie policies or who our authorised resellers are and our fight against counterfeit products?