Terms and Conditions
Looking for information about our terms & conditions, our cookie policies or who our authorised resellers are and our fight against counterfeit products?
Our Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Policy. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or the Policy, you may not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your agreement to the most current version of these Terms and Conditions and the Policy. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or the Policy, you must cease your use of this Site. If after reviewing the Terms and Conditions and Policy you have any questions or concerns regarding the contents thereof, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
1 - TERMINATION OF ACCESS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site and the information and services made available on and through the Site.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
The use of this Site and its services is a privilege. We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Site for any reason at any time, in our sole discretion.
2 – DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following definitions apply: "Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Site.
"Text" includes all text on every page of the Site, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
"Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
"Design" includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Site.
"User" refers to any individual who uses any aspect of the Site or its services.
"You" refers to the person accessing the Site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Karen Millen Intellectual Property
Karen Millen owns any and all intellectual property rights relating to the Karen Millen brands, trade names, trade dress, designs, domain names, database rights, copyright, business names, know-how, editorial content or images including: (i) Content provided by Karen Millen or any company within its group of companies on behalf of Karen Millen that contains copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade dress, proprietary logo, insignia, business identifier, and/or other Content that has or provides the "look and feel" of the current Karen Millen brand image and that is incorporated into the Site; (ii) Content, photographs, video and audio Programming supplied by Karen Millen or any company within its group of companies on behalf of Karen Millen for use or which is used in connection with the Site; and/or (iii) any adaptation, modification, improvement or derivative work of the foregoing (the "Karen Millen Intellectual Property").
Neither the Site, nor any of the Content or other materials on the Site, nor any related software may be used, reproduced, published, transmitted, distributed, displayed, performed, exhibited, modified, used to create derivative works, sold, re-sold or used in any sale, or exploited for in any way, in whole or in part, except as provided for herein and unless You obtain our prior written consent.
You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Site, as well as any Graphics.
4 – ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE
The Site and its services are intended to facilitate the offering for sale of clothing and products of Karen Millen and its approved licensees. A limited license is granted to you by us to view and use a single copy of the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use and only as an aid to shopping on the Site. The Site may be used in a manner consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products, services and information set forth on the Site. The information displayed on the Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct use of the Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use, and may not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated or otherwise removed from the Site in any way. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use or by applicable law. Your use of the Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
1. You may not send unsolicited commercial e-mail to Users. In addition, spam, chain e-mails, advertising solicitations and similar e-mail solicitations are expressly prohibited;
2. You may not delete, edit or revise any material posted by any other person or entity. You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material posted by any other person or entity except for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Site including, but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Site, through the use of bots, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or the use of the Site by any Users.
5 – LIMITATIONS ON INFORMATION SUBMITTED
1. It may not contain URLs or links to any Internet Web sites (To advertise your company or Web site, contact our Sales department);
2. It may not contain copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material);
3. It may not contain trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them);
4. It may not contain material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret rights;
5. It may not contain material that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful;
6. It may not contain information that is known by you to be untrue, false or misleading or which does not fairly or accurately depict or describe the subject matter which is the subject of the information posted by you;
7. It may not present information which impersonates another person, whether living or dead, misstate the identity of any person, or misstate or mislead as to gender or age;
8. You may not solicit money, investments or make any offering of securities or investments;
9. You may not submit chain letters or pyramid schemes;
10. You may not submit opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
6 – MONITORING OF INFORMATION
We do not assume any obligation to review the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or content of any information submitted to the Site. User assumes the risk of verifying the accuracy of information posted through independent investigation. Notwithstanding, we may in our discretion review information submitted to the Site for any purpose whatsoever and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any information submitted to the Site for any reason whatsoever.
7 – RIGHTS TO INFORMATION
8 – SECURITY RULES
To ensure the security of the Site and of Users, the following security rules govern your use:
1. Protect Your Password: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password, and you are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. In the event you lose your password or become aware of misuse or unauthorized use of your password, it is your obligation to immediately notify us. We shall have no responsibility for loss or misused passwords or for unauthorized access occasioned by the foregoing.
2. Prohibited Uses: (i) Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which the you are not authorized to access; (ii) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (iv) Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violation of these security rules may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access rights. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
9 - TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO THE SITE
Users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use may be denied access to the Site at our sole discretion.
10 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Your agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations are a material inducement for us to permit you to access the Site. Your use of the Site, and the obligations and liabilities of us in respect of your use of the Site, is expressly limited as follows:
(a) Conduct of Users
We assume no responsibility for the activities or conduct of Users.
(b) Third Party Information
The Site displays the content, services, products or hyperlinks of other companies or persons. Notwithstanding the presentation of any third party information on the Site, no such presentation shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty, either express or implied, by us on behalf of any third party. In addition, we do not endorse, warrant or otherwise guarantee the substance of any information posted by Users or third parties on the Site. We shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content, subject matter or substance of any information accessed or obtained from third party websites accessed from the Site. Access to third party websites from the Site is done at your own risk. We do not warranty any products purchased through the Site or purchased in reliance on information obtained from the Site. Warranties on purchased products, if any, are provided by the product's manufacturer.
(c) Accuracy of Information
We make no representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any information submitted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in or information exchanged by Users. Information on the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You acknowledge that any reliance on information submitted by Users or on any other form of communication with Users will be at your own risk.
(d) Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to, attorney’s fees and costs of suit, arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
(f) Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL KAREN MILLEN, AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND DAMAGES OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SHOPPING AREA) WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT KAREN MILLEN ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF KAREN MILLEN (SEVERALLY AND NOT JOINTLY) TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SHOPPING AREA OR U.S. $100.00.
10 - PRODUCT ORDERS
(a) Quantity Limits and Dealer Limits
Karen Millen, reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions also may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address, or are placed by dealers.
(b) Acceptance of Your Order
You will not be charged until your order is verified, payment authorized, and your order has entered the shipping process. Karen Millen, each reserves the right to decline your order at their sole discretion. Some of the reasons your order may be declined are if the goods are unavailable, if pricing is in error, or if there are problems concerning credit or an issue of fraud is detected. If your order is declined, we will credit your credit card for any amount charged with respect to such order. Karen Millen reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue or change product specifications, locations where products are delivered, and prices on products and services offered on the Shopping Area without incurring any obligation to you.
12 - CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Karen Millen will respond to claims of copyright infringement, and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement by third parties and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), where applicable. In keeping with the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement by third parties should be sent to the Site's designated agent noted below (the "Designated Agent"). If You believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under U.S. copyright law and is accessible on the Site, please notify us by contacting the Designated Agent.
In order to give effective notification of a claim of copyright infringement by a third party under the DMCA, You must send a written communication to the Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. identification of the copyrighted work, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site, that are claimed to have been infringed;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit Shopping Area to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that neither the copyright owner, nor its agent nor the law has authorized the use of the material in the manner complained of; and
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By E-mail: Please use the email form located at: Contact us and select "General Info" as the Department and Use "Copyright" as the subject.
With Copy To:
Karen Millen Fashions Limited
69-77 Paul Street
London EC2A 4PN
Attention: James Corlett
With Additional Copy to:
Mosaic Fashions US Limited
587 5th Avenue
New York, New York 10017
Attn: Tal Mor
If a valid notification of alleged copyright infringement is received, Karen Millen will investigate the matter and may instruct the removal of, or disable access to the material identified in the notice as being infringing or as being the subject of infringing activity, and take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to this material. Please note that, under the DMCA, a claimant who makes a misrepresentation concerning copyright infringement may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer who is injured by such misrepresentation as a result of reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
13 - MISCELLANEOUS
Karen Millen Fashions Limited – Online Security & Privacy
Karen Millen Fashions Limited (“us”, or “we”) are the “data controller” in respect of your personal information. This privacy notice sets out the basis on which any of your personal information we collect from you or third parties, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how it will be treated.
1. HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect and process personal information when you:
- visit our website (including when registering on our site, leaving any reviews or comments, or filling in forms on our site, such as when you sign up for newsletters or enter a competition);
- purchase any products from our website;
- attend events that we organise;
- contact our customer service centres or request information from us in any other way;
- participate in our customer satisfaction surveys or other market research; and
- communicate with us via social networking websites, third party apps or similar technologies.
We may also collect information about you from third party sources, such as from your use of other websites which we operate and from related third parties such as sub-contractors.
2.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
We may collect and process the following personal information about you which you provide to us:
- contact details (such as your name, address, email address and telephone number);
- demographic information (such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual);
- password and other authentication information;
- responses to any customer satisfaction surveys or market research (unless these are provided anonymously);
- financial and credit card information; and
- your marketing preferences.
We will collect and store you purchase history with us. We will also collect data regarding your attendance at events that we may run from time to time.
If you contact us with a complaint or query, we may keep a record of any phone number used to call our customer service number as well as the correspondence and the period of time it took for us to deal with a query or any request you had. We may also record your levels of satisfaction with the services we have provided.
If we run events from time to time, we may photograph, record or film onsite activities in which case you may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of any such activities.
When you visit our website and other digital properties, we may also collect information from you automatically, for example using cookies and other similar technologies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we may set on your device to determine, among other things:
- information about your device, operating system and IP address;
- your login information;
- browser type and version;
- information about your visit, including URL, clickstream (i.e. your journey to, through and from our site), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them here.
3. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information, products and services you have requested and send you marketing and advertising materials;
- to authenticate your access to our website and other digital properties;
- for system administration purposes and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to distinguish you from other users (for example to remember your log-in details);
- to monitor your use of our website and other digital properties to improve the user experience and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to provide customer support and ensure we provide a good level of customer service;
- to tailor any marketing or advertising so that it is more relevant to you;
- to notify you of any changes to our services;
- to conduct marketing analysis to allow us to assess trends and the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns (including using your personal information to evaluate, analyse or predict certain personal aspects relating to you, such as your preferences, economic situation, interests, and/or location);
- if you are filmed, photographed or recorded as part of any onsite activities at an event that we run from time to time, your image or likeness may be used in promotional material, in print, online and on broadcast television;
- for security and fraud prevention;
- to ensure that our website and digital properties are safe and secure; and
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also match personal information that you provide to us directly with other information about you obtained from or held by third party sources (such as social media platforms). This may include your contact details, demographic data, your social media interactions, preferences, shopping habits, interests, geographic location and age or age range. We may use this personal information to tailor and show advertisements more relevant to you either on our website or on third party websites (including social media platforms).
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes for which we have collected and use your personal information. In almost every case the legal basis will be one of the following:
- Consent: For example, where you have provided your consent to receive certain marketing from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time, including by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
- Our legitimate business interests: Where it is necessary for us to understand our customers, promote our services and operate effectively as a clothing retailer, provided in each case that this is done in a legitimate way which does not unduly affect your privacy and other rights. For example we will rely on this legal basis when we conduct certain market analysis to understand our customers in sufficient detail so we can create new services and improve the profile of our brands.
- Performance of a contract with you (or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you): For example, where you have purchased a product from us and we need to use your contact details and payment information in order to process your order and send the product to you.
- Compliance with law: Where we are subject to a legal obligation and need to use your personal information in order to comply with that obligation.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), including countries, which have less strict, or no data protection laws, when compared to those in Europe.
Whenever we transfer your information as described in the paragraph above, we will take steps which are reasonably necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice. In these cases, we rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (such as the EU “Standard Contractual Clauses” and the EU-US “Privacy Shield”) to ensure your information is subject to adequate safeguards in the recipient country. If you are located in the EEA, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your personal information and privacy rights in these circumstances.
6. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to ensure that the personal information that you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. After this period it will be deleted or in some cases anonymised. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
Where we have collected the personal information based on your consent and we have no other lawful basis to continue with that processing, if you subsequently withdraw your consent then we will delete your personal information. However, please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
Our website and other digital properties are not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of . We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under .
8. SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
You must keep your password and any other authentication information for our website and other digital properties confidential. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password or any other authentication information, you must promptly notify us using the contact details below.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted during your use of our website and other digital properties.
9. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information within our group of companies (i.e. our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
We may share your personal information with our suppliers, business partners and service providers, where they are helping us to market and advertise our services as well as providing our services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to other third parties in the following cases:
- for the purposes of research, evaluation, and analysis;
- in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers and visitors to our websites will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of us or our users, or others, and in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. These include: the right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes, the right to access your personal information, and the ability to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information.
We will handle any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law and any relevant legal exemptions. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details below.
You may also have the right to complain to a data protection authority if you think we have processed your personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights. If you have such concerns we request that you initially contact us (using the contact details below) so that we can investigate, and hopefully resolve, your concerns.
Our website and other digital properties may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites and services such as our business partners and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites and/or services, please note that they have their own privacy notices and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check any such third party privacy notices before you submit any personal information to these websites or services.
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this privacy notice at any time. The new privacy notice will be displayed on our website and in the applicable digital property. The date this privacy noticed was last updated appears at the bottom.
12. CONTACT US
Questions and comments regarding this privacy notice should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our registered offices are located at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
Join our fight
If you see a suspicious website selling what appear to be Karen Millen products please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we will take the necessary steps to take legal action to have these websites shut down. We strongly advise that you do not purchase from these websites as the products are not authorised by Karen Millen and are often counterfeit which means poor quality copies of our beautifully crafted products. To help, we have listed our authorised resellers for you. If you see any sites that are not on this list, these are fake websites, please do not purchase from them. Together we can remove these illegal websites and ensure that none of our clients are mislead into purchasing counterfeit products or victims of a scam.
OUR ANTI-COUNTERFEIT PROGRAMME
We are dedicated to protecting our brand and you as our valued clients from counterfeit goods and fake sellers. This is a summary of our progress to date: We have identified over 2,500 sites selling counterfeit goods and action has been taken against all of these sites. 2,210 counterfeit sites are now down and action is being taken by our in house security team against another 224. 38,024 infringing URLs have been removed from the results pages of search engines. Over 23,000 listings have been removed from various marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Taobao and Alibaba
WHERE CAN I BUY KAREN MILLEN PIECES FROM A STORE?
Karen Millen pieces can be purchased from the following retail stores:
UK & IRELAND
Brown Thomas, de Gruchy, Elys, Fenwick/Bentalls, Harrods, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Selfridges
De Bijenkorf, El Corte Inglés, Galeries Lafayette, Karstadt, Magasin, NK Printemps, Stockmann, BHV – France, Kadewe, Oberpollinger, Steen and Strom
WHERE CAN I BUY KAREN MILLEN PIECES ONLINE?
Karen Millen pieces can be purchased from the following retailers online:
Karen Millen: www.karenmillen.com, Bloomingdales: www.Bloomingdales.com, De Bijenkorf: www.debijenkorf.nl, House of Fraser: www.houseoffraser.co.uk, John Lewis: www.johnlewis.com, Next Label: www.next.co.uk/branded, Selfridges: www.selfridges.com, Very Exclusive: www.veryexclusive.co.uk, Zalando: www.zalando.co.uk/women-home/
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Our Security and Privacy Statement, which sets out information about the cookies on the Site and the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Our Terms and Conditions, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions.
If you purchase goods from the Site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.karenmillen.com is a site operated by MOSAIC FASHIONS US LIMITED ("we", "our", "us", "Karen Millen"). We have our registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt, Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, OX29 5UT. Our main trading address is Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 4PN. Our Registration number is 04327477.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence). We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Site. We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions. By uploading a photographic image to Instagram with the hashtag #MYKM and responding or communicating the #YesKM on Instagram and or Facebook in response to an image you have uploaded, you hereby grant Karen Millen a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use your image(s) on the Website, customer communications and/or on any Karen Millen social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to the Site, you grant Karen Millen a non-exclusive licence to use that content. Although you as the legal owner will still own the copyright in your content, Karen Millen will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your content. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. Karen Millen may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your content in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Terms and Conditions. If you wish to make any use of content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN THE SITE
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
"KAREN MILLEN" trade marks are trade marks of Karen Millen Fashions Limited.
To contact us, please email email@example.com. Thank you for visiting the Site.
25% OFF EVERYTHING
Redeemable in standalone stores or online, discount automatically applied at checkout.
This offer excludes Atelier Collection and Karen Millen X Royal Ascot collection, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Terms and Conditions
Looking for information about our terms & conditions, our cookie policies or who our authorised resellers are and our fight against counterfeit products?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Privacy Statement
We are committed to taking reasonable steps toward protecting your privacy online and to managing your information responsibly. Karen Millen manage and attempt to protect your information under Karen Millen's information security procedures. If you have questions about the way Karen Millen manages your information you may contact Karen Millen by emailing USenquiries@karenmillen.com
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Why We Collect Information: We collect personal information because it helps us deliver products and services. For example, if you order a product, we need to have information such as your billing address, age, product choice, delivery information, and payment processing information. In addition, your personal information helps us communicate to you latest products, special offers, and information and events about which you might like to hear. We also collect your personal information to help us design and deliver Site operations, and to deliver targeted advertisements to you. We also may correlate your personal information obtained from you with information from other sources, which may help us to develop a more targeted user profile concerning you and/or your demographic information. For example, if you provide us with your personal information, we may cross-check that against information that might be otherwise available through other entities with whom we have business relationships in order to develop a more in-depth demographic profile of you. Similarly, we may process personal information to target specific items of interest to you.
Shopping: When you shop at the Shopping Area, we will collect the information necessary to complete your order, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card number and/or debit card number and PIN) and billing address. You may also choose to provide us with your gender and birth date, as well as other information that you might submit. If you create an account, we will collect information about your purchases and payment methods, as well as the shipping addresses that you add to your address book, in order to make future shopping experiences faster and more convenient.
General Browsing: We do not automatically collect your home address, email address, telephone number, and product preferences unless you voluntarily input this information, such as during a registration or ordering process, or when you submit questions or comments, request information, or participate in online surveys, contests, promotions or other activities. Should you voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information, you consent to our use of it in accordance with this policy.
Even if you do not submit personal information through the Site, we gather navigational information about where visitors go on the Site and information about the technical efficiencies of the Site and services (i.e., time to connect to the website, time to download pages, etc.). This information allows us to see which areas of the Site are most visited and helps us better understand the user experience. This helps us improve quality by recognizing and delivering more of the features, areas, and services our visitors prefer. In this process of gathering information, we may collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information (for example, domain type, browser type and version, service provider and IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data). We may also create and use electronic records to compile statistics about how our visitors collectively interact with the Site.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways. Generally, using all of the above mentioned, and similar type tools, we may collect, aggregate, and use information from or about you such as data about the type of browser and operating system used, which web pages you view, the time and duration or you vists to our site, the search queries you may use on the Site, whether you clicked on any advertisements, whether you have clicked on any links in any e-mails sent from us, or third-parties on our behalf, whether you have chosen to opt-out of certain services or information sharing, and whether you have viewed or ordered certain products or services.
Information is shared by Karen Millen in order to allow each party to conform with contractual obligations and reporting.
We may also use your personally identifiable information to contact you in ways other than e-mail or regular mail, such as via telephone contact and/or mobile messaging and texts to your mobile phone through SMS.
Some elements on the Site and/or Shopping Area, such as any sponsored links advertising, are supplied to us by third parties under contract. We may supply some of the information we collect from you to those third parties so that they can provide those elements for display. We may share the following information with such third parties: (a) your Internet Protocol (IP) address; (b) the address of the last URL you visited prior to clicking through to the Site; (c) your browser and platform type; (d) your browser language; (e) the data in any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us; and (f) the search queries or word look-ups you submit.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you do not consent to the way in which we may use your personal information, please do not submit any personal information to us. If you do not wish to receive e-mails about special offers, new fashion trends, contests and other promotions from us click the unsubscribe link located in our e-mails.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN WHO VISIT THE WEB SITE
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
We collect various types of personal information about you during the course of your relationship with us as a customer. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to us about how we have shared your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we are allowed to provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if the third party will use such information for its direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to the Karen Millen e-mail address below. Please include your postal address in your request. Within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request, we will provide you with a Third Party Direct Marketing Opt-Out Form so you may request that your personal information not be disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note that your opt-out will be processed by us only to the extent that the information you provided is through the Shopping Area or other information to other pages within the Site. E-mail Address: USenquiries@karenmillen.com
VISITORS TO THE SITE AND SHOPPING AREA OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you are visiting the Site and/or Shopping Area from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. All information you receive from will be created on servers located in the U.S., and all information you provide will be maintained on web servers and systems located within the U.S. The data protection laws in the United States and other countries might not be as those in your country. By using the Site, Shopping Area, and/or submitting information to us, you specifically consent to the transfer of your information to the United States to the facilities and servers we use, and to those with whom we may share your information.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you would like to change your contact information, please visit My Account and update your personal information there.
For your convenience, the Site or Shopping Area may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, advertising, products, or the content of such other websites. None of the links should be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the links.
Karen Millen believes in providing a safe and secure experience for all of our online visitors. To that end, Karen Millen has implemented security measures to protect the information collected from you.
We use data encryption technology when transferring and receiving your sensitive personal information. For example, in your transactions submitted by you through the Shopping Area, a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your web browser window confirms the Shopping Area is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Pages requesting personal information should always have one of these icons. You can also confirm your data is being encrypted by looking at the URL line of your browser (the place where you type website addresses). When accessing a secure server, the page address will change from "http" to "https".
While we use the foregoing security measures to protect your information, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored and utilized for business purposes cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on the Site or Shopping Area will not become publicly available. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
QUESTIONS / CHANGES IN POLICY
SECURITY & - PRIVACY